homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt & Freebie


Last year, we had our first Egg Hunt at our house and all the little bunnies had SO much fun!  Take a look at all the "egg"citing festivities!

I covered my table in a canary colored tablecloth and bought some iridescent  rainbow fabric to cover my foam board for the backdrop.  I made the chocolate bunny banner and the tent food tags.  I found faux grass place mats at Hobby Lobby to give my table a natural Spring-y feel.

Served inside a tall cylinder vase were my "Bunny Tails" which were lollipop sticks topped with white powdered donuts.

For the carrot patch, I filled triangle cello bags with goldfish crackers and tied them with green ribbon.

I found the recipe for this super simple and ultra yummy Jelly Bean Bark on Pinterest here.

Here's the highlight of our party...hunting for those eggs!

 I downloaded the cute bunny photo props free from Frog Prince Paperie.

How cute is that?

Here's my little bunny searching for the perfect Easter eggs.

If you want to put together an easy egg hunt for your little bunnies, you can download the food tags, and bunny banner FREE here.  All I ask is that you become our follower, if you haven't yet, before you download.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment