homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Seuss-tastic Celebration

Tomorrow, it will be Dr. Seuss' birthday or Read Across America Day! This was always one of my favorite days as a teacher!  Now that I'm home with my little one, I still like to celebrate it with him.  I'm starting to plan this year's Seuss-y Celebration as we speak!


I wanted to share last year's fun with you in case you need some ideas to do in your classroom or in you home...

Here's my table setting complete with my Cutesy Seussy food tags, and napkin rings. 

our "Who Bread" in the most seuss-y bowl I could find

 our pink lemonade called "Pink Ink Yink Drink"

our "Diffendoofer Peas"

...and the main course, our 'Seussical Spaghetti"


 Noah enjoying his "Green Egg" Jello

our dinner entertainment..."Green Eggs and Ham" read by Daddy

Of course, we had to make hats for the family.  Notice my hubby in his Sam I Am shirt (his name is Sam) and I've always loved that shirt! :)

Best of luck with all of your Seuss-y Soirees coming up tomorrow! ♡
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous, this all looks fantastic! Its Dr Suess Birthday today, I'm in Australia, and I cannot wait to begin the fun :) hope you have a seusstastical day!

    Kylie :)

    ReplyDelete