homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Monday, July 11, 2011

Make a Year Monday {FREEBIES}

Please tell me that I'm not the only one sitting here getting depressed not only thinking of the summer quickly coming to an end, but thinking of everything I have to finish before August 17th! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my job, but I also LOVE the part of my job where I can wake up at 10am and lounge at the pool in the afternoon. 


Ooh....anyway, because I am just over my head in things to complete I am going to give away some awesome things that help me at the beginning of the year. I hope you enjoy!


Here is my dismissal list that I hang up on the wall as a quick reference.


Click the picture to download
This is a parent excuse note that I put in my notebooks for the parent's to fill out. It is quick and easy and really cuts down on the unexcused absences
Click the picture to download
Enjoy my friends!! I'm saying a prayer for all of you friends out there preparing for the new school year. I feel it's one of the toughest parts of this job--especially when you try to be extra organized!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebies:) I'm feeling overwhelmed at the moment too...gonna change things up...that's always scary, got moved to a new room, yikes, schedule change....the list goes on...glad I'm not alone:) I'm a follower:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful. Thank you for sharing. Lorena
    Little Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I am going to use the "sick" note on my classroom blog for parent's to access.
    Peace, Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the helpers! I have been teaching 20 years, but this year I'm moving rooms and grade levels! I have to have everything ready before the first day of school for our meet the teacher night. Nerves are starting already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo with you...love my job, but summer is going way too fast!! Enjoy what's left of yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am completely conflicted. I get excited about going back to school but then at the SAME time I feel sad because I will have to WORK. I love sleeping in, until 10:30 everyday.

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the cute freebies! We were just talking about how this summer is flying by, snif, snif.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the freebies! I was in my classroom today...we go back August 1! UGH!

    シ Tracey
    Our Cool School

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing!! Love your BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dismissal poster is just adorable! I absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing!
    First Class With Mrs. Mac

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your dismissal page......I'll have to recreate it....my little ones do not ride the bus.....we have daycare or parent pick up. Thanks for sharing
    Sue
    http://theverybusykindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your freebies!! Thanks so much for sharing. I agree that the summer is flying by a little too quick!
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the freebies! Working in the classroom begins tomorrow! I can't believe summer is almost over!

    -Bethany
    Learning is a Journey

    ReplyDelete