homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm LOVING Wednesdays



There is just something about the 4th of July that I just ABSOLUTELY love! It may have something to do with the fact that my anniversary is not too far behind!! So, one thing I'm loving today-- is the 4th of July weekend is not too far away!!
Here is a little preview of last years 4th of July weekend! 

Take a look at this bad boy I'm fixing on Saturday! I'm so excited!!
{This picture is a clickable link to the recipe} 
I'm actually using a Pampered Chef recipe that I've posted before called Kiwi Dessert Cups, but I'm not using green food coloring or kiwis--instead I'm using blueberries and going for the flag look! 
Another thing I'm loving is the fact that I'm almost finished with my Ed.S.! Only one more class---completely finished on July 23rd {insert hallelujah chorus here}


I also just got my hair cut and colored today and I love it! 
Thanks Courtney!

{FBU Ladies Night!!}

The FBU ladies all went out last night and watched Soul Surfer. Despite the fact that there were sharks involved, it was an incredibly inspiring movie! It really made me think of how blessed I am and how I should not let little things bother me. Bethany the girl in the movie was attacked by a shark while surfing and had the best attitude. She kept her head up and continued to kept her faith. She was a true inspiration to thousands of young people. If you have not seen this movie- I suggest you plan on renting it when it comes to DVD!! 

Happy Wednesday Friends!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Can you share how to make that delicious dessert?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY- Jess- you can click on the picture for the link to the recipe!

    ReplyDelete