homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

At the end of this school year, the kindergarten teachers got together to spend some money on technology for our classrooms.  We are blessed in our school because everyone has some form of an interactive board.  We went looking for software to that we could use with our boards.  Well what we bought is awesome!  Not only can we us it on with the interactive boards, but it is also great to put on student computers in the classroom for learning stations.
Lakeshore has these awesome interactive programs available!  We all bought different ones and then shared them!  They are super cute-Check them out

Calendar Math - Interactive Software
Morning Calendar
*includes daily graphs, money, addition, subtraction, and much more


Letter of the Day Activities - Interactive Software
   Letter of the Day
 * includes pictures, handwriting practice, letter chant

Beginning Sounds Interactive Game
Beginning Sound Sort
 *this is an interactive sorting game-these also come in ending sounds, rhyming words, word work, and more...


They are awesome-very colorful and the kids love them!  I am excited to use these all year next year.  Head on over to Lakeshore Learning and check them out!  Talk to your co-workers and see if they would like to share! 
Hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. My co-teacher and I did the same exact thing at the end of the year! We found some tic-tac-toe games, plinko games etc. We pulled them out and that was our last 3 days of school-- kids absolutely loved them! Granted, we weren't able to explore them with a smart board because we only have 1 in the school but it was a great review and it kept their attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I just had a SMART Board installed in my classroom. I am excited to explore all of the programs that are available for this type of technology. I am also curious to figure out how to create my own. Do you ladies create your own activities for your boards?

    First Grade Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I wish I had a Smart Board because this looks awesome - especially for Calendar. It would save so much space on the wall!

    Magnificent Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a Smart board? A mimio interactive white board? I was just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Lochridge-I create some stuff and then I have found a lot of things already made that I change to meet my needs. Don't forget to check the Smart Exchange out!

    Lisa-I am have Smart board in my classroom

    ReplyDelete