homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Theme Thursday


I do not know how many of you wonderful teachers out there are like me when it comes to having a THEME- they make my world go round!   I love for everything to tie together in the classroom.  The FBU girls have shared a few classroom themes, and we have a lot more coming your way this summer as you get ready to set up for the new school year.

Dr. Seuss, Theodor Seuss Geisel, is one of my favorite authors!  I am sure many of you read these books to your class throughout the year.  No matter what grade you may teacher, Dr. Seuss can work for you.  Here are some ideas for a Seuss themed classroom.

Door Decoration by Ms. Allison 
Ms. Allison's window-super cute!
Great Reading Bulletin Board
Seussical Word Wall by Mrs. Adock at Grade 2.0


Seuss themed class rule-can be found at your local school supply shop
Seussical Cute student share chair or would be  great for the reading center
I LOVE THIS!!
Little Warriors

There are so many things you can do with a Seussical  theme for your classroom!  If you have a Dr. Seuss themed classroom, please let us know!  We would love to see what you did with the theme! 


Photobucket




2 comments:

  1. Here is the link to my Seuss themed word family board! I'm a huge Seuss fan!

    http://firstgradeglitterandgiggles.blogspot.com/2011/06/word-family-board.html

    Marisa @ First Grade Glitter and Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO...I just saw this Queen Bee and you know it is my fav! I love my Dr. Seuss classroom and love your cute finds! We must do the hand print next birthday celebration! Love it!

    ReplyDelete