homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Friday, June 17, 2011

Fiesta Friday {Turtle Baby Shower}

As some of you may already know from my post about Milk, Cookies and Bedtime Stories- my cousin is having a baby and I'm throwing her a shower in July. She is decorating the nursery in turtles so we thought about doing a turtle shower first, but chocolate lover Mom couldn't resist the cookies and she loved the idea of collecting bedtime stories for baby Conner! Here are some ideas that I think are super cute for a turtle shower.
From A Blissful Nest YUMMY!

I thinking I need me some of those pretzels STAT!


Up close of the cake:

The Tables:


Here is a sample invitation that I had made before we decided to go with a different theme. You can purchase this invitation at Savvy Chic Designs



Happy Friday Friends! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! If you don't mind, could you share a list of all the little snacks you used? I would really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete